Help The Youth
639 High Rd, Tottenham, London N17 8AA
This service will provide One to One and/ or Group mentoring sessions through specified periods in the school day; support for pupils in Key Stage 1, 2 and 3 who are at risk of exclusion from school. The children may be at risk of fixed-term or permanent exclusion.
A mentor will work with identified children for a negotiated period to:
A carefully selected (specified) motivational speaker can be used to inspire individuals and / or groups who may be at risk of exclusion or alternatively to raise aspirations.
Benefits of our services include
· Support mentees self-esteem
· Reduce the exclusion rate
· Help participants acknowledge and fulfil their potential.
· Positive role models for participants.
· Reduce disruption in classrooms.
· Work experience
· Enhanced independent learning
· Oral presentation skills
· Mentees will be matched to suited mentors
· Key skills
· Assist positive development
· Reinforce positive behaviour
· Professional and Qualified members of staff